You may have heard that after the success of June we are allowed to relax the rules a little bit. Just so you know, see the recap below.
Restaurants – 1 July 2020
Restaurants, cafés and other establishments are open to guests:
- Everyone maintains a distance of 1,5 meters, whether inside or outside. (Exception to the rule are people living in the same household or pairs of diners. Groups of 3 or more will be scrutinized.)
- All guests in- or outside will remain seated at a table. Standing is not permitted.
- At a terrace the allowed distance between tables can be less than 1,5 meters, provided there are separations (‘kuchscherm’) between the tables.
- In case of more than 100 people inside or 250 people outside, reservations and health checks are required.
- The amount of floor space is decisive for the maximum allowed number of guests, keeping the 1,5 meters separation in mind.